Udo Pesch and Neelke Doorn are editing a Special Issue in the journal Sustainability. The Special Issue aims to address the different ethical questions raised by climate adaptation from a multidisciplinary angle. We especially welcome papers on the following topics:
- The inclusion and exclusion of specific social groups in climate politics;
- The designation of responsibilities to actors regarding climate adaptation and resilience policies;
- Scalar politics in climate adaptation policy, as climate change issues transcend geographical, administrative, and temporal scales;
- The conceptual and/or empirical influence of resilience studies on climate adaptation policies and the impact of social justice;
- Questions of epistemic justice and the role of local knowledge in climate adaptation and resilience policies;
- Quantitative approaches that allow for modelling ethical considerations in climate adaptation and resilience policies.
The complete Call for Papers can be found here. Deadline for submission is 30 June 2021.